After a shocking disregard for the circumstances and the victims and their loved ones, a high-ranking Democrat woman from nearby Illinois posted out in revenge for the “not guilty” verdict handed down to Kyle Rittenhouse on Friday. The woman posted a snarky comment about the subsequent assault on Americans at a Christmas parade that resulted in six deaths.
Key Point: The vitriol and hatred some Americans- on the left side of politics have for other Americans, after years of agitation by a foreign-Anti-American, Marxist revolution to overthrow the American Republic- has reached peak impact. This story perfectly displays that fact.
Key Point: A Marxist is a person who advocates for a social revolution based on Karl Marx’s theories of overthrowing a duly elected government.
The murders of older adults and children at a Christmas parade happened in the nearby area of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial on Saturday that had ended just the day before.
It was a tragedy of epic proportions, and yet- the Democrat woman, stricken with inhumanity and vile hatred- over politics- posted a disgusting tweet in response saying, “It was probably just in self defense,” in reaction to a man mauling down over 40 people who were marching in a Christmas parade, which she later tried to walk back:
Lemanski reportedly walked back her tweets by deleting her entire account:
Illinois Democratic staffer is FIRED for ‘callous and reprehensible’ tweet mocking Waukesha Christmas parade massacre by comparing it to Kyle Rittenhouse and saying it was ‘probably just self defense’
- DuPage County Democratic Party staffer Mary Lemanski, 46, brazenly mocked the tragedy in a series of contentious posts to social media Sunday night
- ‘We 100 percent do not agree with the words that she used and it was better for her not to be a part of this organization,’ DuPage County Democratic party said
- Lemanski then said her remarks were ‘not in good taste’ and resigned in a comment on the DuPage Democratic party Facebook page
- ‘It was probably just self-defense,’ the social media director had tweeted sarcastically, adding, ‘Living in Wisconsin, he probably felt threatened’
- ‘I’m sure he didn’t want to hurt anyone,’ she wrote, referencing the defense Rittenhouse’s team used to get the teen off Friday. ‘He came to help people’
- ‘The blood of Kyle Rittenhouse’s victims is on the hands of Wisconsin citizens,’ the Democratic staffer further wrote in the late-night tirade
- ‘I’m sad,’ Lemanski shared. ‘I’m sad anytime anyone dies…I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin’
Team Tucker Carlson reported Lemanski resigned:
“An Illinois Democrat who appeared to portray the Christmas parade tragedy in Waukesha, Wisconsin, as a form of payback for Friday’s acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha has resigned from her post, Fox News has learned.
Mary Lemanski resigned from her position as social media director of the Democratic Party of DuPage County, Illinois, on Monday morning, Anne Sommerkamp, the organization’s executive director, told Fox News in an email.”
MONSTERS AMONG US
As of this morning 6 Americans, 5 older adults and one child have perished after marching in a local Christmas parade. How anyone could celebrate that deserves to be scrutinized.
Whether she was fired or she resigned, she is gone. Hopefully, this will stand as an example for people to tone down the Marxist field hatred for innocent Americans and our traditions. This attack on our beautiful Republic needs to be hauled out of the closet and dismantled.