It is that time of the year again when the United Nations a massive corrupt Non-Goverment Organization that is driving the massive humanitarian crisis around the globe to destroy Western Civilization with their Global Compact for Migration, will have a week-long celebration of themselves and their social justice usurpations of the developed world, which will culminate in encouraging the world’s children in boycotting their own schools.
“If you need any reason to pull your students out of school on 10/24, it’s this: UN ideology is immoral, unjust, anti-American and has ZERO business in our schools and communities. Not enrolled in a traditional school? The #SDGs are EVERYWHERE in our towns: libraries, churches, after-school groups, & healthcare. Use the day to teach your students about the United States. Any other reasons needed: check my blog: www.commoncorediva.com,” Lynne Taylor reported on Facebook.
What the UN is doing here is called “Grassroots Marketing” for their agenda and it is dressed up- as always- as “social justice for poor”.
In other words, getting children to fear school and learning is the UN’s answer to serving the poor.
This makes sense in the mind of a Global Communist- remember. What the UN does not destroy with massive migration of foreigners into established nations; they will destroy with negative messaging and propaganda from their massive government-funded platforms.
According to their website for UN Week: “United Nations Week starts on October 18 and runs up to October 24 every year. This day has been celebrated annually since 2003. Presently made up of 193 member states, including the Philippines, the U.N. has evolved throughout the years to keep up with an ever-changing world, but its work is still guided by the principles held within its founding charter. It’s the one place on Earth where all nations can come together, discuss problems, and find a solution that benefits everyone.”
Sounds like harmony, right? Many people see what the United Nations does- is simply destroying Western Civilizations, as they are doing by creating the global migrant crisis.
CREATING GLOBAL CHAOS WITH HUMAN MIGRATION
From their Global Compact on Migration, which Obama entered the US into, and President Donald J. Trump removed the US from, and Joe Biden re-entered the US into- creating a massive problem for the US:
“The global compact for migration is the first, intergovernmentally negotiated agreement, prepared under the auspices of the United Nations, to cover all dimensions of international migration in a holistic and comprehensive manner.
Today, there are over 258 million migrants around the world living outside their country of birth. This figure is expected to grow for a number of reasons including population growth, increasing connectivity, trade, rising inequality, demographic imbalances and climate change. Migration provides immense opportunity and benefits – for the migrants, host communities and communities of origin. However, when poorly regulated it can create significant challenges. These challenges include overwhelming social infrastructures with the unexpected arrival of large numbers of people and the deaths of migrants undertaking dangerous journeys.
In September 2016 the General Assembly decided, through the adoption of the New York Declaration for Refugees and Migrants, to develop a global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration.
The process to develop this global compact started in April 2017. The pages in this section detail 18 months of consultation and negotiation, and provide the relevant documentation for each of the events.
The Global Compact for Migration is the first-ever UN global agreement on a common approach to international migration in all its dimensions. The global compact is non-legally binding. It is grounded in values of state sovereignty, responsibility-sharing, non-discrimination, and human rights, and recognizes that a cooperative approach is needed to optimize the overall benefits of migration, while addressing its risks and challenges for individuals and communities in countries of origin, transit and destination.
The global compact comprises 23 objectives for better managing migration at local, national, regional and global levels. The compact:
- aims to mitigate the adverse drivers and structural factors that hinder people from building and maintaining sustainable livelihoods in their countries of origin;
- intends to reduce the risks and vulnerabilities migrants face at different stages of migration by respecting, protecting and fulfilling their human rights and providing them with care and assistance;
- seeks to address the legitimate concerns of states and communities, while recognizing that societies are undergoing demographic, economic, social and environmental changes at different scales that may have implications for and result from migration;
- strives to create conducive conditions that enable all migrants to enrich our societies through their human, economic and social capacities, and thus facilitate their contributions to sustainable development at the local, national, regional and global levels.”
Oh, it really is pure joy! It is for “everyone”- check this out the emphasis on Global warming- from their site:
HISTORY OF UNITED NATIONS WEEK
The year was 1945 in San Francisco, California: representatives of 50 countries met at the United Nations Conference on International Organization from April 25 to June 26, just before the end of World War II. They drafted and signed the U.N. Charter after two months, creating a new international organization called the United Nations. It aimed to maintain international peace and security, protect human rights, uphold international law, as well as extend humanitarian assistance. More than 75 years later, the U.N. is also involved in setting sustainable development goals for a more sustainable future for everyone. Action to limit global warming has also been agreed upon by the U.N. member states.
And you too can be a part of the Global “happy movement’- by donating and skipping school:
HOW TO OBSERVE UNITED NATIONS WEEK
- Wear blue and whiteIn honor of the day, wear blue and white. Blue symbolizes peace, opposite to red, which signifies war or unrest.
- Donate to UNICEFThe United Nations Children’s Fund works to assist and protect the rights of children in need all over the world. Any amount would be very much welcome.
- Host a U.N. costume partyTell your guests to come in the costume of a U.N. member country of their choice. At the very least, they can carry a flag. Serve food and drinks from around the world while an international playlist hums in the background.
This is just one more reason why we need President Trump back. Get us out of the UN!