The House Oversight and Accountability Committee says the Biden family and its business associates created more than 20 companies and received more than $10 million from foreign nationals while Joe Biden served as vice president, and that some of these payments could indicate attempts by the Biden family to “peddle influence.”
Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., released a memo ahead of his press conference Wednesday that includes new information from his investigation into the Biden family’s “influence peddling and business schemes.” The memo said the Biden family appeared to take steps to “conceal the source and total amount received from the foreign companies.”
The committee has subpoenaed four different banks as part of its probe and received “thousands of records in response.” Those subpoenas were “tailored to specific individuals and companies that engaged in business activities with Biden family members and their business associates,” the memo said.
According to a press release from the Oversight Committee:
Web of LLCs, efforts to hide sources of money, direct China cash, influence peddling in Romania
WASHINGTON—House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) today released a bank records memorandum detailing new information obtained in the committee’s investigation into the Biden family’s influence peddling and business schemes. The Oversight Committee has obtained thousands of pages of financial records revealing the Biden family and associates’ complicated network of companies set up during Joe Biden’s vice presidency and the millions the Bidens received from foreign sources. The financial records also reveal how the Bidens used complicated transactions to hide payments from foreign nationals, including CCP-linked associates, and provide clear indications of influence peddling schemes during then-Vice President Biden’s tenure.
“The Bidens intentionally sought to hide, confuse, and conceal their influence peddling schemes, but bank records don’t lie. The Bidens made millions from foreign nationals providing what seems to be no services other than access and influence. From the thousands of records we’ve obtained so far, we know the Biden family set up over a dozen companies when Joe Biden was vice president. The Bidens engaged in many intentionally complicated financial transactions to hide these payments and avoid scrutiny. In at least one instance, the Bidens’ CCP-linked associates took steps to conceal the source of the payment to the Bidens.
“The Bidens’ foreign entanglements are breathtaking and raise serious questions about why foreign actors targeted the Biden family, what they expected in return, and whether our national security is threatened. We will continue to pursue additional bank records to follow the money trail and inform legislative solutions to prevent this type of corruption. Americans deserve answers, transparency, and accountability,” said Chairman Comer.
- The Complicated Web of Biden Family and Associates’ Companies: Biden family members and business associates created a web of over 20 companies—most were limited liability companies formed after Joe Biden became Vice President.
- The Biden Family Received Millions of Dollars from Foreign Sources: Bank records show the Biden family, their business associates, and their companies received over $10 million from foreign nationals’ and their related companies. The Committee has identified payments to Biden family members from foreign companies while he served as Vice President and after he left public office.
- The Biden Family Used Business Associates’ Companies to Receive Foreign Funds: Despite creating many companies after Vice President Biden took office, the Biden family used business associates’ companies to receive millions of dollars from foreign companies.
- Attempts to Conceal Large Financial Transactions: After foreign companies sent money to business associates’ companies, the Biden family received incremental payments over time to different bank accounts. These complicated financial transactions appear to be meant to conceal the source of the funds and reduce the conspicuousness of the total amounts made into the Biden bank accounts.
- Chinese Nationals Hid the Source of the Money:Chinese nationals and companies with significant ties to Chinese intelligence and the Chinese Communist Party hid the source of the funds paid out to the Bidens by layering domestic limited liability companies. The Biden family and associates’ activities in coordination with Chinese nationals and their corporate entities appear to be an attempt to engage in financial deception. Multiple Biden family members received money from the Chinese after it passed through an associate’s account. Additionally, Hunter Biden received money directly into his company’s account from a Chinese-controlled entity.
- Biden Family and Associates’ Activities in Romania Indicate Influence Peddling Scheme: The Biden family and associates’ activities in Romania bear clear indicia of a scheme to peddle influence from 2015 to 2017. While Vice President Biden lectured Romania on corruption and ethics, the Bidens received over a million dollars from a company controlled by a Romanian individual accused of corruption, Gabriel Popoviciu, through a Biden family associate.
HOW DID WE END UP HERE?
On Tuesday, in this Fox News article, a massive betrayal of the American people was exposed again, reminding us that right before the 2020 election when people said if they had known about Biden’s corruption they would not have voted for him.
We get another blow, the CIA may have bullied people into signing the treasonous letter that falsley claimed the bombastic and corrupt contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop was ‘Russian Disinformation’ setting off a series of lockdowns on an important story critical to the Biden family:
The Central Intelligence Agency “may have assisted in obtaining signatories” for the letter signed by 51 former national security officials to discredit the Hunter Biden laptop as Russian disinformation ahead of the 2020 presidential election, the House Judiciary and House Intelligence committees found.
The House Judiciary Committee, its subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government, and the House Intelligence Committee are expected to release a report this week titled “The Hunter Biden Statement: How Senior Intelligence Community Officials and the Biden Campaign Worked to Mislead American Voters.”
The committees have been reviewing how the former intelligence officials came together to “insert themselves into the thick of the presidential campaign.”
The report states that the letter “was a political operation to help elect” Hunter Biden’s father, President Joe Biden, and claims that the Biden campaign “took active measures to discredit the allegations about Hunter Biden by exploiting the national security credentials of former intelligence officials.”
The more than 60-page report includes testimony and communications from and between former intelligence officials – including former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell, who worked to write the statement and get support from ex-intelligence officials.
The former officials who signed onto the letter included former Obama CIA Director John Brennan, former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA director and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, among others.
Three days after the letter was made public, then-presidential candidate Joe Biden used it as a talking point in the final 2020 presidential debate to rebut criticisms made by then-President Donald Trump.
We brought you the story with details from the beginning as the unfolded, and we called it treason shortly after the letter emerged:
PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS TO HELP KEEP US ONLINE
We have covered Biden’s corruption in the past- and his pay for play schemes- paying for groups of his friends: