On Monday, the biggest disaster happened for the sitting President of the United States. The left is not ready to admit that Democrat Joe Biden is a disaster, even as they have defended him daily for a year’s worth of humiliating defeats. But this last massive blunder is going to shame and mock everyone who was a Biden True Believer.
Key Point: After running on a promise to increase testing, Biden is now saying that the reason he can not solve COVID and has to push it all down to the states- is due to a shortage of testing.
“President Joe Biden on Monday acknowledged that the U.S. does not have enough coronavirus tests available as omicron and holiday travel spurred long lines at testing facilities.
“It’s not enough. It’s clearly not enough,” Biden said of his administration’s efforts to increase testing during a call with governors. “If we had known, we would have gone harder, quicker if we could have.”
Biden, after making the incredible announcement that the Feds could not solve the COVID problem, even with the full weight of the US Federal Government- which he has not even attempted to get working on COVID solutions- he left for his vacation home.
FLASHBACK ONE YEAR
Remember Biden ran on increasing testing. Here is the proof:
Many voters remember the sweeping promises that Biden and VP Harris made about solving the COVID crisis. According to their campaign website:
JOE AND KAMALA’S PLAN TO
In the midst of a growing public health crisis, the country is looking for leadership, effectiveness, and trusted experience — and that’s Vice President Joe Biden. Joe Biden has been laser-focused on the threat that COVID-19 has posed to our nation and the decisive public health and economic steps necessary to get the virus under control, deliver immediate relief to working families, and reopen our schools and businesses safely.Whatever the state of the COVID pandemic on the day Joe Biden and Kamala Harris take office, their administration will:
- Listen to science
- Ensure public health decisions are informed by public health professionals
- Restore trust, transparency, common purpose, and accountability to our government
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have a seven-point plan to beat COVID-19 and get our country back on track.
- Fix Trump’s testing-and-tracing fiasco to ensure all Americans have access to regular, reliable, and free testing.
- Double the number of drive-through testing sites.
- Invest in next-generation testing, including at home tests and instant tests, so we can scale up our testing capacity by orders of magnitude.
- Stand up a Pandemic Testing Board like Roosevelt’s War Production Board. It’s how we produced tanks, planes, uniforms, and supplies in record time, and it’s how we can produce and distribute tens of millions of tests.
- Establish a U.S. Public Health Jobs Corps to mobilize at least 100,000 Americans across the country with support from trusted local organizations in communities most at risk to perform culturally competent approaches to contact tracing and protecting at-risk populations.
CNBC News reported: POINTS
- President Joe Biden pledged to aid governors struggling with the omicron variant of Covid-19, but acknowledged the states will need to take the lead in controlling the pandemic.
- Speaking just before a meeting Monday with some of the nation’s governors, Biden said: “There is no federal solution. This gets solved at a state level.”
- Biden reiterated some of the promises he made last week, including the federal government’s purchase of 500 million rapid coronavirus tests.
The Democrats personal PR and propaganda news network, CNN, reported:
“Biden concedes not enough has been done to expand Covid-19 testing capacity: ‘We have more work to do’
Left leaning-Business Insider reported that at least one Republican Gov. welcomed the news that Biden was getting out of the COVID business:
- Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson of Arkansas thanked President Biden during a Monday conference call.
- The GOP leader applauded the president’s efforts to “depoliticize” the response to COVID-19.
- On the call, Biden addressed governors’ concerns about rapid-testing shortages in hard-hit states.
THAT IS BECAUSE BIDEN FAILED
COVID is purely political to the Democrats, and the fact that they have failed at every turn to keep their promises, is something Americans will not overlook.
“No Plan Joe” was trending on social media for much of Monday and into Tuesday morning after Biden announced to a group of Governors that there was no ‘Federal solution” to COVID, alarming the entire country that good old Joe Biden had no plan to save the country- after that was his biggest campaign promise.
Posters on Twitter spent Tuesday morning recalling when Biden promised to solve everything:
And what he ended up doing is employing a tactic of pushing off the pandemic solutions for the States to solve:
Coughing and clearing his throat through the announcement, Biden said: “Look there is no federal solution. This gets solved at the state level.
Biden’s solution is to take more of our taxpayer money and give it to COVID test makers. If you think that is silly, thank a Democrat for giving us this reckless administration.
Trump is scheduled to speak in North Carolina this weekend and endorse Michael Whatley for Chairman....
Congressional update on the status of the border.
How much time is used to deal with vote counting machines?